At GEC2, we take pride in providing our customers with the best of the best! The staff behind the success is a full functioning team of diverse individuals. Our groundbreaking women are both administrative leaders and innovators on the job site. In a male dominated industry, where women only make up 10% of the workforce, GEC2 gives everyone the opportunity to thrive in the world of construction.
Check out a few of our administrative leaders!
LIZETH DUNN Controller
- Years in Construction: 1 year in construction/electrical industry
- Position and Role: Coordinates the Aerospace badging process while maintaining bid reviews and A/P invoices
- Greatest strength: Bringing honesty and teamwork into the office environment.
- Greatest challenge in the industry: Facing the challenge of staying positive and completing deadlines for multiple projects is one of her current challenges
CHRISTINA THOMPSON Director of Digital Systems
- Years In Construction: 2 years in construction/ 1 year in electrical
- Position and Role: Dedicates her days to managing the operation of quality control, marketing, and client outreach
- Greatest strength: To lead a strong team and maintain productivity under pressure.
- Greatest challenge in the industry: Being able to master customer service and still build the experience needed to excel in construction
PRISCILLA PEDRO Assistant Project Manager
- Years In Construction : 2 years in construction/electrical
- Position and Role: Assisting Project Managers on the LAX projects
- Greatest strength:Communicating with all teams and supporting projects at Los Angeles International Airport.
- Greatest challenge in the industry: In a fast pace environment, to stay actively on the process of the projects and changes.
JANETH RUIZ Database Specialist
- Years In Construction: First year in construction/electrical
- Position and Role: Maintains customer Relations Management and partitions lists for marketing campaigns while working alongside the Project Managers.
- Greatest strength: Being a self starter and always bring in innovative ideas
- Greatest challenges: Learning about the industry while keeping up with pace